Sales and incentive plans are vexingly difficult to design. Take the wrong path and you are sure to slide into a troubling sales pathology (e.g., cannibalizing sales channels, fighting over account ownership, land-lording customers, selling the wrong products and commission gamesmanship).
Enter The QTI Group. We’ve designed our fair share of highly successful plans, and we know how to create sales plans that get results.
Specifically, we offer you:
- An understanding of incentive techniques—tempered with an appreciation for the practical aspects of incentive plan administration
- An approach that emphasizes improving sales force performance through targeted incentives that align with sales strategy
- Experienced consultants who work directly with you rather than selling the project and passing off the work to less experienced colleagues
- Extensive experience with sales incentive design, modeling and communications
- An expert who will challenge your sales force assumptions and facilitate a customer-centric discussion of how your sales force can add value
We will help uncover the underlying assumptions in your sales plans such as:
- Landing new customers takes no more effort than taking an order from an existing customer
- Margin on all products is the same
- There are no minimum expectations for sales people
The discussions we initiate often lead to job design changes, territory realignment, sales strategy and sales organization changes that have tremendous impact on sales performance.
Our view of the incentive design process is all encompassing. We consider decisions such as segmenting markets, identifying buying preferences, intelligently deploying sales resources and identifying key target prospects. We’ll help you create goals that reward top performers like top performers. We’ll help you motivate your sales force to engage in strategic activities that build customer relationships with long-term value.
We believe in thoroughly modeling new plan designs so that the best performers are paid very well without receiving unearned windfalls — while you understand how the plan will operate under many different scenarios.
The QTI Group loves challenges. Let’s talk about your sales and incentive goals. Whatever your need QTI's experts in Sales Force Compensation can help.