Your largest business investment is your employees. Manage them well and you create a significant competitive advantage. Manage them poorly and you risk the long-term health of your business. At QTI Consulting, our job is to help you maximize employee performance. But just how will you do that? It all starts with the right HR partner asking the right questions. Here are a few:
- How can your reward system support your culture and corporate vision?
- Do your incentive plans reward good performance without creating unintended consequences or windfalls?
- Are your employees engaged in their work? If not, why not?
- Does your executive compensation program encourage too much—or too little--risk taking?
- Is your performance management system a catalyst for meaningful discussions or a bureaucratic, top-down grading system?
QTI Consulting can be your guide. We can provide the depth of experience you need to choose a talent management approach that works for your organization. Plus, we have the real world experience to design, implement, and communicate talent management programs that drive performance without adding unnecessary, distracting internal procedures.
We have assisted clients with a wide variety of projects, including:
- A comprehensive succession plan for the leadership role of a regional non-profit organization
- A new performance management system for a large healthcare organization
- A peer assessment exercise for managers in a large financial services firm.
- A satisfaction/engagement survey for a large waste management company.
You have the people and a vision for your business. The QTI Consulting team has the experience, resources, and business savvy to help you’re your employees realize that vision.